Friday, November 20, 2009

Out with the old...


...Ways of doing things that is. So I'm feverishly looking for a job. It is not easy. With the state of the economy right now I know that I am not alone searching for a good gig. Any gig, really. Other than resourcing my (many) talents. I've decided to take things up a notch. Gone are the days of relying on a good education. Mind you, that is very VERY important and I love all the institutions I attended. However, I realize that school is merely the launch pad. In order to really 'take off' one must really work after graduation(s). The job market now is especially competitive and so that means finding ways to stand out. I am up for the challenge. My creative juices over floweth! This week me and my camera man ( shout out to iShotYa! Yuh large in de biz! ) filmed a video mission statement in the form of a mini movie. Fun! Check out the gawdy pic of me - image is nothing!
I feel energized that I am utilizing my power! Well, I don't have a job yet but I feel very very sure! I'll be back with more power! More creativity! More stand-out-ness!


xoxo!

Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment