Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Food Photos



I love to eat. I really do. I love to go to a fancy restaurant as much as I love going to a small diner. It is all wonderful. If the spot has great food and great decor to match then I am an over-joyed foodie. My brother thinks it is ridiculous that I take a photo my meal and post it in albums. Just to tease him, often times I will 'tag' him in the pic so he can see the greatness I've devoured...like the above photo taken while in Ocho Rios Jamaica in October 2008 :)


Well it appears that I am not the only one who gratifies from taking a picture of what I eat. A New York Times article features some food photographers. A great read. Check out this site ejavi.com/javiDiet . It features a series of photos of what Javier Garcia (he's kinda cute, btw) eats. Strangely enough, just by viewing pictures of his meals...I like this guy. I feel like we share somewhat of a kindred spirit via protien rich breakfasts and hard boiled eggs. I dunno *shrugs*.

And as for this pic of doubles? This was taken while at an impromtu lunch with some of my besties at a small Caribbean spot in the Annex region here in Toronto. Tell me your aren't salivating! Yum.....

Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment