Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!



Although today is a little bit on the cold side (April is just one of those unpredictable months, no?) Spring has sprung! I couldn't be happier. Moods and wardrobes seem to get a lift this time of year. I love seeing all the bright colours and pretty florals in store windows this time of year. There are very few items that I will actually buy this season - though I want PLENTY but I've got some trips coming up in the summer so the fundage is tight (like the skin tight stoned-washed jeans I want!) I was thinking of sporting a skort this season. I think I saw one a in FCUK store window...I made the mental note to go back in there and try one on.


Check Rhi-Rhi wearing one. I love the fedora matched with it. The fringed shirt and leopard shoes are lil bit much for me....but I'm not a rock star. I do love the frill detail on the skort and ofcourse the water colour flower pattern. Hot. I still haven't abandoned the low-waist theme but I'm inspired at the beginning of a new season to try the high-waist trend. Just maybe...it can be done on a 5'0 frame. We'll see...
Happy Spring!
xoxo
Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment