Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HairSpiration!















Although I am loving my mohawk, thanks to my AMAZING hairstylist Adrian, I can't help think what to do next. I love experimenting - I've had looooong locs....short-almost-not-there shaved head...big 'fro..u name it. Anything goes. I've often been asked if I am afraid of how a new 'do will turn out. The answer is always no. I've never feared not getting a job because of my hair - I'd like to think that my credentials speak for themself - if not then that place is just not for me. I am a true Gemini and thrive on change and new adventures. Only now am I experimenting with colour. The only thing I'm adverse to doing is relaxing/texturizing/perming. Chems are a no-no for me. I'm not big on weaves either. No judgement for those who have them, I just don't think they are for me. Anyhoo, how happy was I when I found this website chock full of natural hair 'dos of stylish sistahs. It is called Le Coil. Love the name! Oh! And even more esctatic when I found saw my girl Mariamma (pic on the left)whose hair I've envied for awhile now. She is also super talented photographer. Be sure to check out her website http://www.mariamma.com/. Special shout out to my cyber-friend Nyree who liked my hairstyle and even did a post about it on her blog, The Sweet7.



Drool over these pics and others. Maybe you'll find some inspiration of your own...



Your media darling,


Asha


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment