Thursday, January 28, 2010

Accidently on Purpose



When I am out I love to survey a crowd and look at what people are wearing. I am often curious about what inspires a person to dress up or down. New York city is one of my favourite places and I am amazed at how style saavy people are there. The last time I was there I was at a small club with my girls having a GREAT time on the dance floor when I accidently bumped into the most stylish gentleman there! I loved his look and I just had to introduce myself and ask him about his outfit. He was such a nice guy! Meet Marlon, a Trinidadian-born, Brooklyn-based stylist. We joked back and forth for awhile...I asked him if he was in disguise with his well coiffed thick beard and sunglasses (inside!). He laughed and referred to me as Madame Mohawk. It is no secret that he is way into fashion. Check him out! I love his mix of patterns...from the bow-tie to the sweater to the blazer. Hot. And I am always a lover of accessories, like his lapel and pinky ring.





'Twas great meeting you, Marlon!
Asha
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment