Monday, May 24, 2010

Did She?


Ummmm...Tracy? Can we tawk?


The other night, I was flipping through channels and stopped when I noticed one of the hosts of Canadian infotainment show Etalk looking kinda...different. You know the kind of different when you're not really sure what the 'it' is? A tan? Newly shaped eyebrows? Dreadful frosted lipstick? What? I'm trying so hard not to have any judgement whatsoever on my girl Tracy if she did indeed have a lil work done. Not just because it is non of my business but because I really like Tracy. I loved watching her on the early days of Canadian urban programming as a MuchMusic vj - with her huge hoop silver earrings, army hat and bright red lips.


I remember when she was a judge on the reality show for MuchMusic's next VJ - I was in awe with her post-baby gorgeousness. She looked like she snacked on vitamins and orgasms. But now with this difference I'm wondering if this look is the 'under-the-knife' kind. Hmmmmmm...


Asha

No comments:

Post a Comment